Good evening ranters and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
God today has been a total mix of ranting and feeling very grateful.
It started well, I woke up to find myself in bed with only my husband. This is unusual. More often than not there is a 4 year old in bed with us and this week has been a bit of a mare as 2 year old has also tried to get in on the act too. My back is constantly in bits as a result of this and I always do that dream like falling thing because more often than not, I actually fall out of bed as I constantly sleep on a razor of space. Anyway, last night I slept without children. Whoop! WIN.
I then was granted a 2 hr free pass to do some xmas shopping. It was all going well until I returned home to discover I had left a bag in the shopping centre. I drove like a mad woman back to the shopping centre. Cursing my life, the general population and with tears streaming down my face. And do you know what????? Some wondrous person handed it in to security!!!! I love everyone. I then scraped my wing mirror as I was reversing out the car park but you can’t have it all.
Anyway, FB Rants from yesterday.
Here are the stats.
- 118 comments
- 34 likes
- 26 Ranters
- 15 comments from people new to Rants
- When your 4 year old learns to write and then thinks it is acceptable to scrawl all over your furniture, sheets etc. Every day I find the name Edith in a new place it shouldn’t be.
- Hair Rants. I am blessed to have 2 very healthy daughters and I am completely happy to be in Team Girl. I do often wonder however what it must be like to have a son and not have to have the constant arguments about hairstyles. These arguments always happen at exactly 7:47 in the morning, whilst I am trying to do brekkie, hiding dummies from my 2 year old and trying to make myself look presentable enough to take my daughter to school. Needless to say, it is an argument I always lose. Edie has at least 4 hairbands on and I turn up to school looking like the Wild Woman from Borneo.
- Contouring. Who honestly has the time for this. WTAF?!? Utter lunacy.
- Ridiculous newborn photoshoots. Naked babies lying in pretend eggs???? Whaaaaaat!!!
- Awful signs that people buy for their houses. Things like ‘Home is where the heart is.’ ‘You don’t have to be drunk to live here, but it helps.’
THE RANTS. Rants in BOLD are reappearances of previous rants.
- Avocados where they don’t belong….like cups for coffee!?!
- Millenial journalists being offended by EVERYTHING.
- Women in gigantic cars who cannot park, drive or manoeuvre.
- People who say ‘years of age’ instead of ‘years old.’
- Upside down Xmas trees.
- Trains being cancelled.
- People who put their bags on the chairs on public transport.
- Perfume adverts.
- Mince Pies.
- Candid peel.
- People who eat with their mouths open.
- Fly tipping.
- Desiccated coconut.
- Chewing gum.
- Cheesy engagement photo shoots.
- Glitter ?!?!?
- Sleeping Selfies.
- Pouting selfies.
- Dick pics and general dick heads on dating websites.
- Food served on paper in pie dishes.
- The Sainsburys Xmas ad.
- The Debenhams Xmas ad.
- The Vodafone Xmas ad.
That’s all for another week folks.
Thanks for reading.